Subsea Coating Technologies is a full-service industrial coating, painting and metal finishing company specializing in the application of high-performance coatings for sub sea oil and gas equipment.
SCT is proudly registered to Q1 9th Edition and the trusted, go-to applicator for SermaGard® and Xylan®, two of the most requested specialty coatings for the sub sea environment. Its clients trust SCT with mission-critical components used in the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas market.
WHITFORD RECOMMENDED COATER
As General Manager of Subsea Coating Technologies, Gary brings over 30 years of management experience from the U.S. Air Force and private industry to the WN Global group of companies.
Gary has built industrial coating plants and processing equipment in the UAE, China, Mexico and throughout the United States. He possesses expert knowledge in streamlining manufacturing processes. He has vast experience in plant operations, sales and management through building and overseeing automated and custom plants for the application of liquid, powder, nano-technology, and plasma coatings.
Gary has prepared and presented papers on machine automation and control at the Fabtech Machine Show in Chicago, Illinois.
Gary is a graduate of Purdue University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering. He also is a retired U.S. Air Force Engineering Officer.
Our mission is to help our customers achieve greater value from the equipment they manufacture and use by extending its life and enhancing its productivity through superior application of quality coating systems.
• Service – We are a service-based company. Our primary focus is providing exceptional service to our customers, employees and industry.
• Superior Quality – Our skilled craftsmen, attention to detail and commitment to continuous improvement enable us to provide the best quality coatings in the market.
• People – We view our customers and workforce as people, not assets. We strive to honor, encourage and add value to our employees, clients and community.
• Safety – The nature of our industry demands the highest levels of safety. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and providing finished products that contribute to safer workplaces for our customers.
• Value Innovation – We are committed to value innovation, which affects our shareholders, customers and employees. We value the principles of lowering our costs while increasing value for our clients. That is our belief in what innovation should achieve.